Why Healthcare Brands Should Advertise to Nurses
Nurses Influence the Buying Decisions of Doctors
Adding a dose of nursing advertisements to your strategy can get your foot in the door and help your brand enter the consideration phase. In other words, you can engage decision-makers who may otherwise be difficult to reach.
Understanding Nursing Audiences
- Do they frequent certain websites?
- Are they more active online during certain times of the day?
- What do they do outside of work?
- What are their primary workplace pain points?
- What’ll resonate with them?
- How do they interact with different technologies?
Want more insights into the online behavior of nurses? Reach out today.
How to Advertise to Nurses in 2022
The Best Tactics & Channels to Advertise to Nurses
Mobile & In-App Advertising
In 2021, mobile ad spend reached $288B, a 26.6% year-over-year increase that’s undoubtedly a reflection of our obsession with all things mobile.5
Create Messaging That Speaks to Nurses
Show Nurses That You Understand Them
Wrapping Up: How to Market to Nurses in 2022
- Smiley et al. The 2020 National Nursing Workforce Survey. Journal of Nursing Regulation. Published April 1, 2021. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- 10 Personalization Statistics You Need to Know: Why Personalized Marketing is the Way to Go. RR Donnelly. Published March 24, 2022. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- 72% of consumers prefer videos to learn about products or services. YouGovAmerica. Published August 6, 2019. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- Fahad Muhammad. 3 Reasons Why Video Ads Are the Future of Advertising & the Ad Types Available (Data). Instapage. Published April 1, 2020. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- Mobile advertising spending worldwide from 2007 to 2024. Statista. Published December 2021. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- L. Ceci. How much time on average do you spend on your phone on a daily basis? Statista. Published February 2021. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- Christo Petrov. 51 Mobile vs. Desktop Usage Statistics For 2022. Techjury. Updated April 25, 2022. Accessed May 1, 2022.
- M. Harros. When to Sell with Facts and Figures, and When to Appeal to Emotions. Harvard Business Review. Published January 26, 2015. Accessed May 1, 2022.