more successful in targeting the desired audience than endemic
average Cost Per Prescription (compared to $30+ for other vendors)
average unique devices reached per month
A pharmaceutical company wanted to reach HCPs to promote their drug for both adults and adolescents. They were struggling to reach their target healthcare professionals and were in need of guidance and assistance.
Use our proprietary database of HCPs to Deliver Cross-Device & In-App Ads
- Adfire Health used the target list provided by the client for 1:1 targeting to find the right HCPs. The team utilized a comprehensive healthcare professionals identity graph that included over 25M devices and over 128M persistent identifiers, enabling ads to be displayed across devices, apps, and browsers.
Retarget the HCPs Who Are Most Likely to Convert
- It is crucial in healthcare marketing to continuously deliver ads to the 98% of HCPs who don’t convert immediately. Adfire Health tracked the HCPs who clicked on the ads, boosting performance and cutting advertising costs.
Review Reporting & Optimize the Campaign
- The Adfire Health team optimized to reach a significant number of HCPs at an optimal frequency for the greatest impact.
- The campaign displayed strong efficiency quarter over quarter with increases in CTR, decreases in CPC and cost per engagement. Throughout the campaign duration, there were upward trends in total uniques and total engaged.
The campaign created a strong connection with targeted healthcare professionals by serving ads that delivered value compared to other perceived high-value content.
- Campaign drove a 3.1x targeting multiple compared to endemic marketing benchmark.
- Average CPRx (cost per prescription) was $7.42 (compared to the client’s endemic average of $30+)
- Client continued long-standing partnership with Adfire Health