Appcast Uses Live Recruit’s Virtual Career Fair Platform to Help Their Client Engage Candidates
Appcast is a global provider of recruitment advertising technology and enterprise managed services for talent acquisition. We are a pioneer of programmatic job advertising, which uses complex algorithms to help employers increase engagement with qualified candidates by showing people the right job ads, at the right time, in the right place.
Finding the Right Platform to Engage Candidates
Appcast needed an online hiring event solution to help their client, a leading academic medical center, engage candidates and fill critical positions. The event platforms available didn’t fulfill their needs: they couldn’t integrate with all of their backend technologies and didn’t offer robust marketing options to drive candidates to events. Searching for an alternative solution, Appcast approached Adfire Health about their Live Recruit platform.
Virtual Career Fairs for Recruitment Marketing Agencies
By utilizing Live Recruit, Appcast reached their client’s target audience with a digital sourcing strategy that generated greater awareness for the available positions, attracted candidates to their events, and converted passive candidates into new hires. Live Recruit’s strategic approach included:
- Customized Landing Pages: Utilizing Live Recruit’s virtual career fair platform, the client’s recruiters created customized registration pages that highlighted their employer brand, advertised open positions, and captured vital candidate data.
- Easy-to-Use Virtual Technology: Recruiters simply logged in to Live Recruit to screen candidates via video and chat, rate and take notes on candidates, and refer candidates to hiring managers, fast-tracking the hiring process.
- Dedicated Account Management Team: The dedicated account management team at Live Recruit, known for their white-glove service, provided ongoing support for any urgent requests, scheduled regular check-ins to understand changes in hiring needs, and hosted educational consultative sessions about recruitment and technology best practices.
- Event Promotion to Thousands of Candidates: Using a data-centric approach, Live Recruit helped Appcast’s client promote their virtual recruitment events on the channels where candidates are most likely to engage: job boards, search, social media, email, and live calls.
Virtual Recruiting Events for Agencies: Engaging Candidates & Hiring Top Talent
- 30,000+ candidates engaged via omni-channel marketing
- 500+ candidate RVSPs
- 81% of candidates who attended were connected to hiring managers
- 70% of candidates interviewed were extended offers
- 25+ candidates hired to date (some offers still pending)
Adfire Health has been a valued partner for Appcast and their Live Recruit product has been instrumental in the success of our clients’ virtual recruiting events for RNs. They are incredibly responsive and our client has had great results.
Vice President, Client Solutions