Improving Efficiency & Eliminating Waste
- Becoming more efficient with their future marketing spend
- Understanding and tracking ad fraud
- Eliminating waste on non-performing media providers
Building an Engaged Audience & Utilizing Programmatic to Advertise to Physicians
Step #1: Identify Issues & Provide Immediate Support
After meeting with the manufacturer’s team to understand their goals, the Adfire Health team communicated any issues and built an effective strategy to advertise to physicians.
Step #2: Build an Engaged Audience
Supplementing the client’s target list, Adfire Health used its proprietary database of 8MM+ HCPs to find healthcare professionals who are most likely to engage, including primary care physicians.
Step #3: Utilize Programmatic Media to Place Digital Ads
Adfire Health’s team of healthcare programmatic experts increased the reach of the campaign by placing ads across a wide range of sites, including premium and non-endemic sites.
Step #4: Maximize Affordable, Non-Endemic Placements
The Adfire Health team optimized the advertising campaigns by eliminating ad fraud and determining which bid factors were improving performance — such as timing, devices targeted, and ad placement — and then adjusting accordingly.
Becoming the #1 Vendor Providing Media Support
- 14:1 ROI delivered by Adfire Health (for every $1 the client spent with Adfire Health, they made $14)
- 11:1 ROI delivered by the 2nd place vendor (utilizing Adfire Health’s first-party data)
- 2.9:1 ROI delivered by the 3rd place vendor