How a Midwest Health System Hired 31 RNs While Reducing Cost to Hire by 60%
A Midwest, faith-based not-for-profit health system with nearly 40,000 employees came to the Adfire Health team with a number of nurse recruitment challenges:
- Difficulty filling vacant nursing positions across departments, particularly critical care
- Costly temporary staffing expenses
- Lack of RN candidate pipeline to hedge against future attrition
Reach the Right Audience
- The health system leveraged Adfire Health’s proprietary data ecosystem to identify all potential untapped local nursing talent.
Deliver Compelling Messaging
- Adfire Health created smart messaging that highlighted the health system’s employer brand and set them apart from competitors.
Engage Candidates Across Channels
- The Adfire Health team launched an omni-channel campaign — including email marketing, direct mail, and search engine marketing — that drove engagement and applications.
Leverage Lead Scoring & Smart Optimizations
- In addition to monitoring campaign performance and making timely adjustments, Adfire Health harnessed lead scoring to measure the interest and engagement of nursing candidates along their candidate journey.
Adfire Health’s campaign produced remarkable results for the health system:
- 5,000+ RNs with verified lead score engagement
- 500+ warm leads delivered directly to recruitment team
- 90+ applications at health system career site
- 31 hires averaging 10 years of experience
- 60% reduction in cost per hire
“The entire Adfire Health team was a pleasure to work with, making it clear from the very beginning that they were partners in our efforts, not just another vendor. Best of all, the results of our campaign far exceeded our expectations!”
— Talent Acquisition Leader