How Mount Carmel Health System Reduced Time to Hire by 37%
Mount Carmel Health System, one of the largest integrated health systems in Central Ohio, had a number of RN vacancies to fill amidst a severe nursing shortage across the state and country. Some of the specialties they were looking to hire included critical care, emergency, med-surg, and operating room.
The health system approached Adfire Health with a number of objectives:
- Build a robust and reliable talent pipeline
- Improve brand recognition with creative messaging
- Reduce time to hire
- Adfire Health developed creative materials to establish Mount Carmel Health System as a destination brand.
Target a Handcrafted RN Audience
- Using their proprietary data ecosystem, Adfire Health targeted the exact candidates that Mount Carmel Health System sought to source, segmenting 99% of the accessible nurses
within 40 miles of commuting distance.
Utilize Omni-Channel Marketing
- The Adfire Health team engaged the RNs across multiple sourcing channels, including email, social, and direct mail.
Optimize & Employ Lead Scoring
- In addition to tracking campaign metrics and implementing real-time optimizations, Adfire Health used lead scoring to measure the interest level of individual RN candidates throughout the candidate journey.
Adfire Health’s campaign delivered exceptional results for Mount Carmel Health System, resulting in a long-term partnership:
- 58% of candidates interviewed were hired
- 37% decrease in time to hire
- 260% increase in candidate interaction rate
“Adfire Health brought a level of enthusiasm and excitement to all of our conversations… Their well-defined execution of this campaign has now allowed us to work as true partners.”
— Rachel W. Barb, Regional Director, Talent Acquisition at Mount Carmel Health System